LinuxFund, will that be cash or credit?

Mike Coleman mkc at mathdogs.com
Thu Jun 14 09:53:12 CDT 2001

Tony Hammitt <thammitt at kc.rr.com> writes:
> Maybe, if we decided to donate the money, LinuxFund can do it for us.  I
> think that that's supposed to be the appeal of the card in the first place.
> Don't they donate some fraction of their profits to GNU??  It seems like
> we could all save a few steps that way.

Yes, the whole point of the card is that using it generates funds for
LinuxFund, who in turn uses it to fund free (or open source, I don't recall)
software.

As for this extra fund-raiser, if the $30 is not coming out of LinuxFund's
hide in the first place, maybe there's some way to automagically send it to
them as well.

--
Mike Coleman, mkc at mathdogs.com                                      Windows XP
http://www.mathdogs.com                                               Linux :)