DNS in Overland Park Roadrunner

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jun 12 16:40:02 CDT 2001

Yes, it does. But please take note of the following proven theorem

Micro$oft Law #32765 (we're too big to worry about theorems):

Internet Connection sharing = OK:
IFF you have your windoze server/p2p box configured properly (only because
we're clueless on how to prevent Linux clients from connecting, but we're
working on it).

Proof:
We're Micro$oft, we don't need no stinkin' proof!