DNS in Overland Park Roadrunner

crash3m crash3m at crosswinds.net
Tue Jun 12 19:37:48 CDT 2001

On Tuesday 12 June 2001 11:43, you wrote:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not, but if you use ICS be sure
to turn the bindings for file/print sharing off on the nic that connects to
the internet.  Once upon a time I found computers not on my local net in my
network neighborhood, with a little snooping using netstat I found that they
were indeed on the internet.

Matt Luettgen