was .. Re: kclug - cable/dsl

P.M. pert at tas-kc.com
Tue Jun 12 16:03:16 CDT 2001

I was looking through old messages trying to figure out if I need to compile to
get additional IP's out of my nic and which option I need to make sure and have
on.  I have Slackware 7.1

The following is reguarding an old message I found and shown below my
answer/point:

I was doing this at work for a while, and it worked fine. However uunet did
route 10.*.*.* I doubt people could get to me. I did a port scan on 10.* since
I was doing things like this and it was not suposted to be routed. I found
several voice servers, routers, fax servers, etc. I had a uudial ISDN with a
Pipeline 50