DNS in Overland Park Roadrunner

Eric Weide eyd at kscable.com
Sun Jun 10 21:01:15 CDT 2001

I'm not sure what the difference is, but I'm sure I've read that internet
connection sharing on windows 98/ME only works with 95/98/ME clients.  I'd
swap the PC.  I am on RR south, in Iola Kansas.  I use my PC as the firewall
(Mandrake 8.0/Windows ME/Windows 2000 Server...tri-booting, for testing.)  I
have a windows 98 client.  I set the client for 192.168.0.2 and set the dns
correctly and the gateway to my firewall (192.168.0.1) and the client will
get on the internet no matter which OS I'm running.