Linux Project (was Linux vs. Windows and why win is winning!)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jul 20 20:45:15 CDT 2001

Hasn't that already been done? There are a ton of games for Linux now. That
would be a huge project. But I'm sure we'd all have a lot fun doing it! You
have any experience with 3-d graphics programming? Anyone out ever do any
3-D graphics programming? I could probably brush up on my vector math,
calculus, etc. and help work on the engine. Or maybe we could grab an open
source one from GNU and hack it.