Linux Applications

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Tue Jan 23 14:56:23 CST 2001

Also, this company (Appgen) was one of the very first to support
Linux with a commercial product (mid-range accounting), and they've
recently purchased MoneyDance, and have a linux-based product ready
to release RSN that will compete with Quickbooks.  They are VERY
supportive of Linux.

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.    dlparker at dlpinc.com    www.dlpinc.com
816-540-5167 voice    816-540-5218 fax     816-405-3762 mobile