Linux Applications

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 23 14:21:47 CST 2001

Good Morning,

> that others don't have the "old tyme" net-etiquette.
  Yes, sad but true. And inevitable. Only one way to avoid that, disconnect
the modem, lock the doors, disconnect the TV, and hunker down. ;)>

> be a fine line
> between marketing and reviewing a product, but some of these
> "spam in a
> can" messages we've got are nothing but bait for a luring
> market department.

Granted, but don't' you want to support these companies with enough vision
to adopt Linux?
What is the alternative? Roll over and let MS assimilate us all? Isn't this
what we're about, supporting Linux and Linux developers? When I get around
to developing a Linux product and want to let people know about it, are you
going to ban me from the list too?
I'm not against some control, I certainly don't want to see an add for
Crystal's Hair salon for dogs.

Sorry if I offend.

IMHO,
Brian