Linux Applications

Walter Dunz Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Tue Jan 23 05:10:27 CST 2001

I ran a BBs for eight years and occsionally had to 'suggest' to someone that
they should modify their behavior, and only ONCE in eight years did I ever
have someone that refused to act like an adult.  (And he was a law student -
go figure!)

Usually, a few basic rules are usually enough, and if someone breaks them we
just ignore that person.

I actually might have use for software like that so I am going to look into
it.  If the software stinks, then I will probably not do business with that
group again.  (That is why I use LINUX!!!)