error during D3 Pick install... (addendum)

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Fri Feb 23 17:30:28 CST 2001

Morning folks,

Forgot to include this info in my previous post.

Upon resetting this machine and attempting to reboot to Linux, I receive the
following:

EXT2-fs error (device ide0(3,1)): ext2_check_descriptors: Inode table for 0
not in group (block 196608)!
EXT2-fs: group descriptors corrupted !

Since I don't know what this means or how to recover from kernel panics, my
only recourse at this point is to start the whole process over again,
installing Linux, D3, etc.  Been at this point for a week.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

TIA again,

Eric