ISP's

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Thu Feb 1 18:12:43 CST 2001

Hi James,

I used www.discoverynet.com out of Blue Springs Mo. for several years for
simple dial-up access....never had any problems.  Techs are always very
helpful if needed.

I do not recommend www.sound.net

Also there is www.qni.com out of Lee's Summit Mo., although I believe they
have since been acquired by www.primary.net and have undergone a name
change. I don't know the nomenclature of the surviving entity however.

Hope this helps.

Eric