ISP's

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Feb 1 20:36:23 CST 2001

I used kcweb.net at first for dial-up.  In Oak Grove on older than hills
wiring (40+ year old house) it was nailing 46K+++ connects.   In Blue
Springs it went down, but it's because they split my pair for my 2nd phone
line.  I loved the service kcweb gave me -- they even called to say when
they went down because of a lightning hit.   It was quite a refreshing
thing . . . because at the Lake of the Ozarks I was usually calling telling
when the ISP was down or having throughput problems.

-- Bradley Miller