ISP's

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Thu Feb 1 17:58:17 CST 2001

Before I went to broadband (Roadrunner), I used PlanetKC for about 2 years.
Service was very stable, they had no problems supporting 'nix users
(although they were not really that much help) and they have some pretty
good features.  Discounts for paying more than one month at a time, a "Two
Min Guarantee" where if you get a busy signal for more than 2 min, drop them
an email and the month's bill is on them.  I used this twice in two years,
and they really did credit the account for a month's service.

The only downside is that there are no local numbers outside the KC area.  I
received one email from them each time a payment was due, but nothing I
would consider spam.

Broadband rules.

Chris Midkiff
DataCapture Technologies