Meeting problem

Jim Herrmann Jim at itdepends.com
Wed Dec 5 02:21:23 CST 2001

Downtown is a centrally located as we can get.  BTW, your directions to
Dennys was out of date.  From the West Branch it looks like the best way to
go will be 20th to Broadway, then 670 around downtown, north then west, then
take the HOA bridge north as usual.  Perhaps it would be easier to take
Broadway all the way up to I 70, then east to HOA.  Anybody else have a good
route?  The Mapquest route looks particularly convoluted.

Peace,
Jim