HancomLinux

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 12:09:14 CDT 2001

I know they are offering the beta software forfree  download, but they
are selling the CD of version 1.5 for $45, and they promise to ship the
2.0 version once it comes out of beta.

While I really like Star Office, it is just a little slow to load for my
taste.  (Although increasing my RAM to 128mb did help that quite a
bit!)  I was thinking of trying it just to get a comparison.  I spent
about 20 minutes poking around through their website and I liked what I saw.

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.