HancomLinux

Jim Herrmann b3d at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 05:07:21 CDT 2001

Thanks!  I was afraid I had missed something.  I had never heard of
these guys in any of the Linux internet press I have read so much of
lately.  Now I know why.  It will be interesting to see what they come
up with.  They are entering a pretty crowded market what with Open
Office and KOffice for free, how do they expect to collect money?  They
had better be damn good.

Peace,
Jim