Pseudo-Servers

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 15:37:48 CDT 2001

Yes, it is important to to know when to tell your customers "NO"!  When
a customer gets to the point that they cost more than they were worth, I
like to confidentially direct them to my competitors.

It is surpising how many companies DON'T know when to say no a customer
- and have paid the price for it in bankruptcy court!

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
By 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.