Pseudo-Servers

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Sun Aug 19 04:10:57 CDT 2001

You really have to have someone who will say "No!" in your outfit.

(I know, we didn't, the company died of it.)

Someone who thinks that their shared box running Win98 is a "server" really
isn't prepared to spend the money to do what your firm does.  They should
politely directed to Gateway, Dell, or CompUSA.