Re: Pseudo-Servers

Richard Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 17:09:46 CDT 2001

Here here!!  Anyone ever hear of Inacom Corporation, or what about Vanstar
Corporation?  Both, Inacom and Vanstar (before it was bought by Inacom) had
a problem with firmly saying NO to a customer.  Not only did they pay the
price for it as a company, but 6000 people paid the price also, and many of
them are still paying the price.

--
Richard Meeker
(rmeeker at kc.rr.com)