Mandrake & Oxygen

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Fri Aug 10 15:20:46 CDT 2001

Yes, the expert install should give you more options.   Another thing
you could do if you have an older video card is swap cards until the
install is done and then swap again to your Oxygen card.   You will
probably have to configure X from the command line to accept your card
at that point unless.  XConfigurator or XF86setup.

Brian Kelsay