Test from my Linux box . . . .

Chad.LaFarge at ercgroup.com Chad.LaFarge at ercgroup.com
Fri Mar 17 16:49:40 CST 2000

I think that using a script to automate connections to other resources
sounds cool, but it would impose more overhead on the machine.

For the newbie (me), tell me if I'm wrong:  You could do this in a Perl
script, then add a line to your init to run the script.  Surely there's a
better place to call it from.

Chad LaFarge
Midwest Consulting Group
ERC, IT Training and Documentation

"Y2K showed that, despite all the other evidence, mankind can face a
long-term, abstract crisis, one with a hard deadline but unknown risk, and
rationally decide to spend half a trillion dollars on it."

-Alex Pournelle, BYTE.com