For JOY!!!

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 15 17:27:49 CST 2000

> First... anyone know where I can get a decent monitor- cheap?

Depends on what you mean by decent.  I have a 14" color
that worked last time I used it about 4 years ago.  You can
have that if you come and get it.

Dana

When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an
atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said,
"Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God
of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
-- Quentin Crisp