For JOY!!!

Chris Midkiff cmidkiff at ladybaltimore.com
Wed Mar 15 17:52:16 CST 2000

Cool ;p

First...   I recently bought a new 17" monitor at Best Buy (yea, I know)
for $179.00.  This fits my definition of "Cheap", check around, this was
an advertised sale...

MA  Sounds like you have a plan.  I have very much the same setup,
except for processor speed.  Wife's K6 233 Win98, My K62 350 Mandrake7,
Server is a P150, 2nic's, no hard drive.  I'm using Coyote Linux off of
a floppy boot disk as a router/DHCP server/Masq server/Wins server.
Works great!!  With your config, you ought to be able to use the 'nix
server as a samba/NFS server as well. (I don't have the mhz or dasd yet,
I have to use my own machine for this.).

Chris Midkiff