Web site development

Chris Midkiff cmidkiff at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 05:55:44 CST 2000

Cool...  The css looks great.  Even reads well in Lynx. I'm definatly going to
have to read up on style sheets.  Kinda makes tables obsolete, huh.  Gotta be
easier to keep updated (than tables), since you don't have to worry about
spacing so much...  It's got my vote (so far, anyway).

--
<insert silly little sig>
Chris Midkiff
cmidkiff at kc.rr.com