Web site development

robert at kclinux.com robert at kclinux.com
Fri Jan 21 13:08:03 CST 2000

Here's a link aspiring CSS authors may want to check out. I haven't
read this article specificly.  But, in the past this site has done
some good tutorials.

http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/authoring/stylesheets/tutorials/tut
orial1.html

-Robert

On 1/17/00, 5:56:47 AM, Chris Midkiff <cmidkiff at kc.rr.com> wrote
regarding Re: kclug - Web site development:

> Cool...  The css looks great.  Even reads well in Lynx. I'm definatly
going to
> have to read up on style sheets.  Kinda makes tables obsolete, huh.
Gotta be