Web site development

Aaron Norton anorton98 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 00:32:19 CST 2000

I would like to say that I really like the demo site you put together.
Like Cory said it is very clean and simple. It is also very easy on the
eyes and logically arranged.

The design of the page is the hardest thing to come up with next to the
actual content. The coding is by far the easiest part, at least to me
<being a very artistically challenged person>.

Once again, Good job!

Aaron