Web site development

Chris Midkiff cmidkiff at ladybaltimore.com
Wed Jan 19 21:37:11 CST 2000

After all of the messages going back and forth over the last week or so,
I was wondering whether or not anyone has taken charge of the KCLUG
Website.  I read a couple of messages that said "Willing to help", but I
am un-aware of anyone taking the lead.  If there is someone, please let
me know.  I also would be "willing to help".  If there is not, then we
need to find someone.  A project like this needs someone to play point
man.

I did a little mock-up of a table-based site. It's posted at
http://home.kc.rr.com/cmidkiff/main.html if anyone wants to take a look.
I personaly like this type of layout, but the group really needs to make
the choice.
Since I have yet to attend any KCLUG meetings, I'm not sure how you run
group projects.  Please contact me if you are still needing assistance
with the site.

Chris Midkiff