KCLUG-Website

webmaster webmaster at kclinux.com
Sun Jan 16 04:32:22 CST 2000

Hello all,
   We are ready for some input from all of you (ie feature requests, suggestions,
content, etc). We can't move forward until we have a consensus on what the group
wants to accomplish with the new kclug site. We need  to know specifically who wants
 to help, so we can start coordinating our efforts. We will also need an artist (so if
you are good at drawing, we could use your help.).
     Oh,  FYI - we are doing the new page complety by hand in Linux
based programs (ie VI and JOE).
     On a different note, Robert and I have not been getting all the emails from
the list . Since we seem having difficulties getting some of the emails, we were
wondering if anyone else was having this problem as well.

We look forward to hearing from all of you!