[offtopic] 105.9 The Lazer

Randy Rathbun randy at middlewest.com
Wed Sep 22 16:51:49 CDT 1999

Ummmmm... they both start with the letter 'L' and are spelled kinda funny?
(I know... I am reaching a bit.... )

Actually, I know a way to get this on topic pretty quick, so here we go....

Since all the radio stations in this town of ours pretty much stink (I am
not talking about the NPR stations) I spend most of my work day with my MP3
player loaded and my cube is full of music. But I am doing this on a
(*cough*) Windows machine. What can someone suggest as a good linux mp3
player when I am at home?

I still need to get my sound card working (havent had a lot of time to read
the howto on doing this.... and the guy who did the sound howto did not do
a very good job imho) so I am not in need of an immediate answer...

Randy "How was that for getting this on topic?" Rathbun