[offtopic] 105.9 The Lazer

Todd Skoog TSkoog at harmonind.com
Wed Sep 22 16:02:56 CDT 1999

Why on earth would this be posted to KCLUG - Could someone explain how this is related to Linux?

>>> Derek Moore <derekm at madcowi.com> 09/22/99 09:56AM >>>
Hey folks... I just thought I'd relay an email to all you in KCLUG. It's
been a pretty big topic of discussion over in KULUA [Kansas Unix & Linux
Users Association (kulua.org)].

If you've never listened to The Lazer [105.9] and you don't care much at
all about modern rock or local music then you can just ignore this thread
and I apologize for the offtopic post. But if these topics do interest you
then I urge you to read on and also pass this on to anybody you think
might care...

Thanks,

/*  Begin Signature File  */
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
@sig = ("Derek Paul Moore",
        "derekm at madcowi.com",
        "I don't do Microsoft.",
        "I started with nothing & I still have most of it left.");
print ("$sig[0]n$sig[1]n$sig[2]n$sig[3]n");
/*   End Signature File   */