[offtopic] 105.9 The Lazer

cruller cruller at unicom.net
Wed Sep 22 19:07:13 CDT 1999

I have started compiling a list of advertizers on the lazer and have posted
some of them at:

http://home.unicom.net/~cruller/

The page is butt fugly & I need to take their logo down lest I get sued.
Purhaps I'll just point to it on their site.

The point is that no amount of email will get the Zimmer group to change the
format.  However choking their money supply will,  i.e. the ad dollars.  If
the advertiser's revenues go down and they can equate that with a format
change then they can bring pressure to bear/bare.  After all the advertisers
have the leverage, not the listeners.

Jerry