PHP install -- web hosting recommendations

Rev. Mike Martin muralynd at earthling.net
Tue Nov 9 04:33:27 CST 1999

"Maurice L. Entwistle" wrote:

> To Bradley Miller:
>
> A good local ISP is discoverynet.com. They are in Blue Springs, MO.
> Phone 220-3638. Tell Todd, Kem or Camille Murphy that I recommended
> them. As you can see I use them. I usually connect at 48,000 through my
> regular phone line.

 Ok, maybe discoverynet.com is ok technically. I don't know, I'll never
use them.

 See, they don't like Pagans and long hairs.. and since I'm both I
refuse to send business their way. (Just a heads up in case there are
any Pagan longhairs out there)

 Mike
  Rev. Mike Martin    Lord Hrothgar the Smith   muralynd at earthling.net
     TarKhan Blood Moon, Irgen Tala-Yin Chinus-Un, Great Dark Horde
 It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of
Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.