PHP install -- web hosting recommendations

Maurice L. Entwistle maurice at discoverynet.com
Mon Nov 8 22:13:58 CST 1999

To Bradley Miller:

A good local ISP is discoverynet.com. They are in Blue Springs, MO.
Phone 220-3638. Tell Todd, Kem or Camille Murphy that I recommended
them. As you can see I use them. I usually connect at 48,000 through my
regular phone line.

I'm wanting to launch a site, got the domain name, ideas, text, but
don't know if I should go with Linux for the build and upkeep. I'm no
programmer. Anyone know if there is a good Linux program to do this
with?

Anyone interested in helping, I'd like to start collecting phone #'s,
cause I think I'll be needing help once the site begins to grow.

Maurice