Linuxfest.net

Kendric Beachey ak at sound.net
Fri Dec 31 16:49:47 CST 1999

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999, Tommie Giles wrote:
>I also help out Paul and Robert at www.KCLinux.com and we were talking
>about perhaps getting in touch with the people at Linuxfest and make
>up a "Installfest" and help new users get their systems configured and
>loaded with Linux...
>Is anyone from KCLug
>interested in helping out in this?...
>I have to stress, this is just a guage of interest and we have not
>contacted Linuxfest.net about it, just a test of interest from you all
>to see if you would like to join us in it.

Man oh man, would I love to help!  Problem though...the LinuxFest is June 20-23
and I am getting married on June 24.  I'll have last minute preparations and
family in town to entertain.  Dang!

Who knows though, I may be able to get a couple of curious relatives to join me
in going to the Fest and look around for a couple of hours one of the days.

--
Kendric Beachey
ak at sound.net