Roadrunner on Linux

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Tue Dec 21 12:29:50 CST 1999

You might check the value for initdefault in /etc/inittab.
If it's set to 5, you'll get the graphical login.  If you
reset it to 2 or 3, you'll get the usual character login.
But be VERY careful when editing /etc/inittab, because you
can easily render your system non-bootable!

Note that you should also be able to toggle over to another
virtual terminal for a character login anyway by pressing
and holding down the left <Ctrl> and the left <Alt> key
and pressing one of the F1-F6 keys.

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.  -  dlparker at dlpinc.com  -  www.dlpinc.com