Roadrunner on Linux

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 12:14:03 CST 1999

Thanks to you all, I am up and running again in Linux.

A note to other Newbies.  A year ago I spent about a
week just trying to get Red Hat 5.2 up and going.  I
don't blame the product I am sure the fault was my lack
of knowledge.

This time I got Mandrake 6.0 from Cheapbytes and was
able to be up and running with no problems in about 4 hours.

However I did make one mistake.  I told it to automatically
start KDE on startup and now I can not turn off KDE.  When
I log off KDE it takes me to the KDE login screen which only
allows me to go back to KDE or to shutdown the system.
What do I have to edit to get back my command line?

Dana