Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Thu Feb 26 22:36:18 CST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:54:57 -0600 "Brian Kelsay" <BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov>
writes:
> He said they were behind in payments.

Now, the bad news is that they were running without a firewall or
antivirus software.  The good news, of course, is that they are no longer
connected to the Internet.  :)

Seriously, I replaced an old flaky PalmRouter with one of those $30
wireless SMC 3-port routers.  I was thinking of bringing the old flaky
PalmRouter by for at least the firewall part (the "flaky" part was that
only two of the Four Ports on the old router worked) until they called
and said that their RR had shed its mortal coil.