Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Thu Feb 26 22:36:17 CST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:51:35 -0600 DCT Jared <jsmith at datacaptech.com>
writes:
> By the way, it was never determined WHY Leo's friend got
> booted from TWC. I assumed it was because he didn't pay
> his bill. You assumed it was because he was sharing his
> network. What is the truth, Leo?

As I mentioned in the original posting, he was booted off TWC entirely,
including his cable TV, for non-payment of his bill.  For more than two
months.

He only had one computer hooked up to the cable modem.  Frankly, I
consider only one computer hooked up to a broadband connection to be a
crying shame.  :)  If that only one computer is a router for a massive
network of at least four computers, that is at least a good start.  :)

Fortunately for the rest of us, his computer without a firewall or
antivirus software is no longer connected to the Internet.  :)