Knoppix kernel question

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 26 22:41:47 CST 2004

I actually have some drives that won't boot to CDR or CDRW!!  Certain Mitsumi drives (24x and 32X)
are just real finicky.  I try to pull them out of my PCs and save for donations.  It might help if
I burned CDR at a slower rate, but I can't verify that.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Leo J Mauler <we> 02/25/04 11:04PM >>>
I managed to get a SAMs Club membership and so my CDs are about $0.22
each.  Another issue is that I have a lot of older CDROM drives which
don't like CDRWs.  If my financial situation ever improved, I might rise
into a situation where CDRWs made more sense.