Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 26 21:04:54 CST 2004

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Leonard, Phil" <> 02/26/04 02:23PM >>>

>(( Can't remember the name now, but there is a DSL service that
>allows/encourages sharing via wireless. ))

>This would be Speakeasy.  They'll even help you re-sell you connection via >wireless.

It would be great to have a wireless gateway, with NoCatAuth, maybe a link to paypal or some other
pay service to share with neighbors and passersby.  Or free if that's how you want to do it.  I'd
just throttle the connections and have a max log on time per connection.

A guy I worked with was wanting to resell wireless to his neighbors that couldn't afford nor needed
full-time cable access, but wanted something faster than dialup and the phone lines were crappy
also.  Don't think he ever did it though.