[OT] Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 26 14:33:34 CST 2004

Sorry about top-posting, I hate doing it, but as I've noted before, GroupWise leaves something to
be desired.  Missing is an option to indent and use ">" on content one replies to and the option to
wrap text at x number of characters (e.g. 72 as is the standard).  So nearly all my posts come out
looking funky no matter what I do.  I do however want to post from work, but for now it will be top
posting unless I find some hidden option to do proper indention/notation.  It is the only way to be
clear that certain comments are my own.  If the post is short I manually add the ">".

Brian Kelsay

>>> DCT Jared <> 02/25/04 12:34PM >>>
<note: top-post comment moved to bottom-post order>