Determining flags used to compile

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Feb 20 19:01:25 CST 2004

Is there a makefile in the directory for the freeradius sources?  That would be the best bet.  Or
any log file that exists in the source or destination directory.  Like a setup.log file.

"Capt. Obvious reporting for duty"

Brian Kelsay

>>> Brad <> 02/20/04 12:39PM >>>
I am in the processing of moving a server that I did not build onto new
hardware.  I need to install a package (freeradius) exactly how it was
installed on the original server.  Is there a way to determine what
flags were used in the original compile?  It was compiled from source on
RH 8.0.