LISP program

John Geiger John.Geiger at FossTraining.com
Fri Feb 20 18:58:09 CST 2004

LISP = LISt Processor and was developed long before Linux was on the
scene, dating back to the 1950's as I understand it. It is still a
popular language in the AI community.

I personally don't see a strong correlation between studying this
programming language and learning more about what Linux is. If anything,
IMO, a course on operating systems or a course on Unix would give you
background that you could use to better understand the Linux OS.

My two cents ...

John M Geiger

Instructor

Foss Training Center