postfix question

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Wed Feb 18 12:16:07 CST 2004

Blackburn, Chris X [Ecco Select] wrote:

>What do you mean by "switch my servers"?  Does that mean you are hosting
>mail and moving from sendmail to postfix MTA?  Or does it mean that you
>are going to move your personal mail account from one server to another?
>
>If you are simply changing MTAs on the same physical box, it will happen
>automatically.

I am switching phisical boxes same mta... rebuilding the postfix program
with spamassasn etc on the new box.  once everything is built with
av/spam software, Im phisicaly replacing boxes... new system will be
mail/gateway/webserver 2nics etc...   i have aprox 5 used mail accounts
with 50mb total mail stored on system..