postfix question

Blackburn, Chris X [Ecco Select] Chris.X.Blackburn at mail.sprint.com
Mon Feb 16 15:30:06 CST 2004

What do you mean by "switch my servers"?  Does that mean you are hosting
mail and moving from sendmail to postfix MTA?  Or does it mean that you
are going to move your personal mail account from one server to another?

If you are simply changing MTAs on the same physical box, it will happen
automatically.

More info would be helpful...

Chris Blackburn
chris at cblackburn.com