OT] partialy I was wondering what suggestions for programi ng [x-adr

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 22:16:37 CST 2004

--- Brian D <quiet_celt at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Garrett Goebel wrote:
> > Hal Dunston wrote:
> > >Garrett Goebel wrote:
> > >>
> > It is a common mistake that C corps, S corp, LLC,
> > etc. shield shareholders
> > from liability. Unless you dot all your i's, cross
> > all your t's, and keep
> > all your corporate papers and procedures correctly
> > and up to date, a decent
> > lawyer has a good chance of penetrating the
> > corporate veil and going after
> > you directly anyway. And believe me, there is a

I just read this last post, and thought I'd stick my nose in where it
may not belong. I know this much about setting up a corp. for tax
purposes: an "S Corp" protects your personal assets from litigation in
the case of a suit against the corp. where an "LLC" does not. It is
similar to a sole proprietorship in that respect. And it is also less
expensive and more straightforward to create an S corp. (This is
according to The Tax Club, which does this in all 50 states.)

Just another $0.02 (or less)

Sorry to interrupt, you may now resume normal activities.