new to linux

David Holland david at gotoacs.com
Mon Apr 7 21:37:18 CDT 2003

I know next to nothing about Linux but Gentoo was fairly easy to
install.  The only thing I don't like is that it takes so long to setup
and install.  But that is the ONLY thing I don't like, my list of RedHat
complaints is much longer.  But I'm not saying RedHat is bad, only
difficult to install things.  Which is usually the first thing I start
doing when I get a linux box installed.

David