Logitech cordless comfort duo problem

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Mon Apr 7 20:06:50 CDT 2003

WooHoo!  Thanks for the tip.  Actually, I had to boot with a normal
keyboard, then plug the wireless duo into the pc directly, and it
worked.  Then I plugged it back into the switch and the keyboard still
worked, but I lost the mouse.  I tabbed the switch over to a different
pc and back, and then I had the mouse back.  It's screwy but its
working.  Let's just pray I never have to reboot.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Brad