RR / Cable Broadband pricing

paul at kcnetcare.com paul at kcnetcare.com
Mon Apr 7 17:54:22 CDT 2003

Seth, get your facts straight.

Victory Secrets is not a regulated monopoloy like Time Warner Cable. There
are applicable laws and regulations that govern their behavior
differently. Hence, your legal advice is terrible.

Would you buy oil from Saddam if it was $20 per barrel or from Great
Britain for $40?

TWC has been over charging every single customer since it started service
many years ago. Only when Everest came along did they lower their prices
in Everest areas only. By the way, a friend just called TWC and told them
$59.99 IS NOT available in his area nor is it available to "everyone".

I would use Everest (or anyone) that competes with TWC just like I would
use anyone other than Southwestern Bell given the chance.

It's not just the prices, it's the attitude about sharing your wireless
Access Points, their (not so)acceptable use policy, and lack of support.

Until people like you get off their titty they will continually feed you
rancid milk.

Got milk?

Paul

Note, I live in an area where SWB nor TWC service. I use ISDN for Internet
access. I own rental property in an area where SWB and TWC service. The
current tenants do not use SWB and use TWC for RR only (since SWB doesn't
offer DSL at the addresss).