RR / Cable Broadband pricing

Phoenician phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Mon Apr 7 19:23:48 CDT 2003

<snip>
 By the way, a friend just called TWC and told them
$59.99 IS NOT available in his area nor is it available to "everyone".
<snip>

That's true.  I tried last week to get a better deal.
When I asked the sales person about the special pricing,
she told me that only a sales manger could offer those prices
however I could get Digital Cable and High Speed internet for $99
and that they had special going: Free installation and 1/2 Digital services
for 3 months.

- Michienne

btw, I live in Westport so I am pretty much "phillipsed" when it comes to
getting
competitive pricing.